Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Okay, I don't have the recipe to post here but my oldest son wants me to put the soup he made for lunch on Mother's day. And before we go there, I'd love to share some mother's day presents I got from the boys. They made it at school. I am so happy and blessed to be a mother of 3 amazing boys!!! they're ROCK!!

At first I thought this is a decoration

The message inside


He wrote this using a fountain pen ^__^


Sun Flower






Alright now for the soup. Hubby supervised him during to cutting and cooking process, but it's 100% his recipe that he learned from school.
The is made out of some leeks, carrots, potatoes and some cooked chicken breast.



HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL WONDERFUL MOMS AND MOMS TO BE

0 comments:

Simplydelish.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.

"Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure LOVE" ~ MILDRED B. VERMONT ~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...